A new Twilight related application has recently been approved by Apple – Twistlight which is a parody of Eclipse, promises to be entertaining -
To Twihard or Twitard, that is the question. Think you know everything there is to know about the Twilight Saga series? Do you hate Twilight with a passion? Perhaps, you take it too seriously and need a good laugh. Pick a category like Confessions to show your love, or Twitard to find real-life examples of fans going too far. Love or hate it, this app will let you prove your passion and have a great time!
We parody the story and allow you to twist the plot your own way. Chop up Twi-light, put in your own twiST, and you get Twi-st-light. We introduce all new characters that allow you to decide how things should have gone in Forks, WA, only now you are in Sporks, WA. The love interests are Edtart Sullen, Belle Swoon, Jay Cub, and you can guess the rest. This app rides the line of crazy love and hate. Tons of questions and a variety of game modes will keep you guessing and entertained for hours. Quiz yourself or tease other Twihards!
Read more after the break!
Twistlight is the definitive Twilight parody trivia game. It pokes healthy fun at the book and entertainment details surrounding Eclipse. Twistlight has *FAR* more questions and game modes than any other trivia game. With nearly 400 questions and the 2-player versus mode, you can exhaust your knowledge of Sporks and compete head to head against other Twihards.
• Headlines (single-player) mode lets you gather clues about odd events happening in Sporks. You are given a set number of chances to collect the right headlines. As you answer successfully, new clippings will show up on top of the others. And, if you are smart enough, you’ll know who and what you’re up against. Good luck!
• Battle (two-player) provides paw prints and baby bottles to play against a friend! Hold the device between you and race to choose the right answers. Each team is provided with a set of buttons along each side. Press your icon before the other team and win the point. But, if you answer wrong, you lose a point. Both teams are trying to eclipse the other’s score!
• Camping (Sudden Death, single-player) is where you try to save your own life. If you make one mistake, you’re finished. Kill or be killed… or undead… or whatever the heck happens to us. You are timed, so watch out.
• A beautiful sky progression goes from a sun to an eclipse, and counts down the questions to the end.
• Impressive range of great questions against a timer.
• Puppy injuries crashes and Pack victories are visually fun and drastically alter the game and your score.
• New questions will be released with future updates. If you have a good question, send it to our support and it will be considered!
• Ability to choose your game category and set your undead name in Settings.
• Infamous Undead leader board to save your best scores.
• Set your desired question categories: Book Parody, Realitwi (actor bios, etc), Confessions, Twitard, or All.
• Sleek interface beautifully designed from the ground up for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
• Facebook integration! So act now, while Twistlight is still at the introductory price. Once launched, you will be able to post feed messages with your high scores and compete against your friends.
• Wi-Fi Versus Mode will let you compete against another Twistlighters without sharing a screen.
• Engaging sound effects and musical score capturing the haunting Twilight universe.
As U Wish, LLC
** Note: As U Wish, LLC is not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer, Summit Entertainment or Little, Brown and Company. **
This application is only available for a limited time, and costs $1.99. Go here to check it out!