Looks like screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg has been doing some overtime creating a new ending of Breaking Dawn. A couple of critical changes were made at the end of Bloodlust, the last chapter of Breaking Dawn…..changing it to Bloodshed. The changes that were made left some casualties in Bloodlust….. oh no!!!
- Paul (one of the wolves), eagerly wanting to battle with the Volturi, jumps the ‘line’ and tries to attack Aro.
- Jane visually attacks Paul to the ground bringing Paul to a crumbling wolf yelping in pain.
- Emmett, who has fought with Paul in Eclipse, jumps up to save him and tries to attack Jane, but is grabbed by Felix and Demitri. Sadly, Emmett is brought down by Felix and Demitri.
- Cries from the Cullens and a restrained Rosalie are heard. Howling from the wolves are earth shattering.
- The Cullens mourn the loss of their ever friendly Emmett and the wolves mourn the loss of their feisty Paul.
More after the break….
Oh and don’t get your knickers in a twist over who I decided to fake kill in our April Fool…. I played eeney meeney miney moe for the selection! And I always felt there should have been some bloodshed at the end of BD-I much prefer a sad ending to a happy one!
Jaypat and I worked on this together but she was too chickensh*t to post it incase you guys give us flak…. but *puts on boxing gloves* I’m ready for ya!!